Another student accused of making threats against a school has been arrested, Pembroke Pines police said Tuesday.

It was the and the fourth time this month that a student was charged with the second-degree felony of making a false report concerning the use of a firearm in a violent manner.

The incident happened Monday at Walter C. Young Middle School, 901 NW 129th Avenue, according to police.

Police were made aware that a student, an 11-year-old boy, had said during the school’s first-period class, “I’m going to shoot up the school.”

When a nearby student asked the boy if he was serious, the student said, “Maybe, maybe not,” according to police.

After the other student notified school administrators, the police department’s Threat Assessment Team began an investigation.

After the child’s mother went to the school, the boy admitted making the statements and said he realized it caused his classmates to become scared.

“The suspect advised that he made a mistake due to being frustrated over his school lessons,” police spokeswoman Amanda Conwell said in an email.

Police were able to confirm that the boy did not have a weapon.

<p

Last week, a 17-year-old student told classmates at Charter High School that they would get to “live another day” because he forgot his gun in his car. No weapon was found.

ALSO